Cinemachine & Timeline - Space Cutscenes/Sequences
Welcome to my first project in Unity that was created using Cinemachine and Timeline to create 3 different cinematic cutscenes/animations.
This project includes:
- 3 Cinematic cutscenes (Intro, Idle, Final).
- Cinemachine virtual cameras - Blend List, Point of View (POV), 3rd Person Follow Orbital Transposer.
- Timeline Tracks - Audio, Animation, Activation, Cinemachine.
- Scrolling text dialogue .
- Fading in/out of cutscenes using Animator and Timeline.
- Post Processing effects.
- Short gameplay session controlling the main characters spaceship with the 'W, A, S, D' keys.
- Accelerate by holding down the 'Left-Shift'.
- Completely free music/UI
- Upgraded 3D assets from Filebase - (https://filebase.gamedevhq.com/) - Using Blender to split geometries and flipping normals, creating transparent windows separate to the whole game objects mesh.
- Emissions maps to most 3D models - Including spaceships & cockpits.
First Cutscene - This is an intro cutscene that sets the scene as the team sets out to explore some strange electromagnetic disturbances that have been witnessed near the International Space Station (ISS). This cutscene will end when you receive the gameplay instructions. Towards the end of this scene when you are in the cockpit of the spaceship, you can move the mouse to look around.
Second Cutscene - Is a hidden Idle cinematic. This will automatically play when you are in the gameplay session if you haven't pressed a key for 10 seconds. At the end of this idle cinematic, it will start the Gameplay session again. Make sure to press a key during this time so you don't go through the idle cinematic again.
Third Cutscene - The Final cutscene (which I won't give too many secrets away)!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.